Hello Hotties and all our readers at TTTW..
Am back..and back with a BANG! For all those who do not know me - I am Shake-a-Myster a.k.a. Abhishek - the less hotter but equally witty version of the Siddhanti sisters.
I have been away ...away for quite sometime ..swamped by the conundrums and the hectic schedule of my business, the lickonomics of my International Business MBA - and at times busy travelling to expolore the unexplored.
I was urged to get back by Pragati and was overwhelmed to see the amazing response the blog has witnessed in the last 6 months - way to go guys..
To start with..I dedicate this post to the first half of 2009 and am gonna pen down the ten most amazing moments while I was away from writing:
10. Sangeet - thats that nick name given to Prateik's new found love by my DAD. Her real name is Ragini. (prateik is my younger brother)
9. Singapore's bird eye view from my 32nd floor room at the PAN PACIFIC. www.panpacific.com/singapore
8.The Jacuzzi onboard the Super Star Virgo - BLISS! top deck, crystal clear waters of the Straight of Mallaca
7.MBA from IIFT - Passed First Sem! - Kudos to all my batchmates and the invigilators
6.Prateik's 88 % in CBSE boards - He is gunning to become a rocket scientist and go to NASA!
5. Prateik in distress - After his jet ski crashed amidst high tide in the indian ocean and he thought he would die(guys..this is funny..he was wearing a life Jacket) and btw..he still complains of chest pains due to salt deposits in his body...LOL..Hillarious
4. Renovation of our lovely villa in Delhi - finally done! kudos to Mom and Dad ---you can visit in person with prior appointment and interview - Rights of Admission Reserved...and you know what -- our home is called PRATEEKSHA (named after my Mom's boutique - Mrs. Bacchan liked my Mom's work so much that she couldn't resist stealing the name)
3. GOA Reunion with Hoosiers - (Hoosiers is the mascot of Indiana University..that's where I graduated from) --I haven't had so much Vodka ever--and Capriosca was at its best!
2. Kandooma Resort, Maldives - Dawn of 2009 --check this out http://www.kandooma-maldives.com/ sun kissed beaches, white sand, azure waters - HEAVEN
1. ESCAPES - My newest brainchild ! --A travel portal to be launched during the first week of July. Keep watching this space for more...
Will write again..
PEACE
1 comment:
All the parts featuring the lil devil aka Prateik are so god damned hillarious!
And dude....ur blogs drip luxury!
Wish we had moments like these as well :)
Post a Comment