Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PaRt 4

(By Vish)

I have been to quite a few hill stations in my life, but I can safely say that Patni Top is by far the best! To be honest, I don't have words to do justice to this place. I shall only say that it should feature in the 'Places to visit before I die' list. If you don't have one then please start asap cuz life is too short to waste by holidaying at the same spots over and over again.

Before you start expecting a million things out of this shockingly low populated village, let me tell you the one nd only thing to do here. It is called.. Wait for it.. Umm.. NOTHING! Yes, you got that right! You will be shocked to know how much you can actually achieve while doing absolutely nothing (on purpose, mind it!). However, You need to know the trick cuz there is a very fine line between being bored and being extremely happy within!

People say that I am an extrovert and a social person and I don't deny it, but not many know that I am not scared of being alone either. Sometimes you need to be alone to get in touch with your real self. Not the person ur parents/lover/colleague/friends/relatives think or assume you are.. But the one you have known since you were born. I wonder why so many people get worried at the prospect of being 'alone' when the fact is you are spending time with one person who has known you the longest and most - yourself! My guess would be that they get confused between being alone and being lonely. Yea! That's gotta be the reason else they would actually look forward to being with potentially their best friend and confidant!

A lot of things happened during these two days. Men in blue lost all hopes for retaining the world cup, Indian women's team got themselves a spot in the world cup semifinals, mum tried a new Chinese dish, dad ate without any suggestions to the chef or any complains, brothers surprise plan for his wife flopped big time, I smiled throughout the stay without flinching even once!
Unfortunately, my personal experiences cannot be expressed in words. But, fortunately, I am returning completely refreshed and with a whole new perspective towards life!

Life is simple... Indeed! :-)

Ps: Take a trip soon!

Pss: Smile!

Psss: Spoil yourself and all your loved ones!

Pssss: Support the Indian womens cricket team.. They have more balls than the men in blue! (No pun intended)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

totally loved the way u distinguished between getting bored n being extremely happy within.....and ofcoz between being alone and being lonely...a very thin line between the two...i agree! Dont know what else to say but i m eagerly waiting for ur next write up...

P.s u r right....spoil ur loved ones

P.s u r right....always smile

P.s trust me...out of all the bloggers on blogspot...u r the best:)

P.s all my best wishes for ur next baby...

Anonymous said...

I truly agree life is short to waste visiting the same place & Patni Top really rocks I loved that place :)

Life is simple... Indeed! :-)
Very well put & said - thanks! did bring a smile on my face :)

Niyati said...

Excellent..Yet again!!...its simply beautiful..baby u r the bestest..

Unknown said...

its uncanny the way you express in words my innermost thoughts. when i read what you write, its as if you are looking into me and penning down thoughts as you see them.
you create a beautiful imagery with your words. a talent few writers have.